This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. Thank you to everyone who participated!
We’ve yet to get started on that console makeover (blue or yellow? blue? no, yellow?), although with any luck, we’ll solidify the color choice this weekend. We’ve been embracing our cherry wood for now (as we have for years!), but the real star on that entry wall is our most recent art purchase, Just Keep Going, by Jess LC.
A jewelry and accessories designer by trade, Jess is constantly expanding and evolving, and most recently, she created the Wells collection in collaboration with Ampersand Design Studio. With Jess’ mission to help people design a life with intention, the Wells collection interprets those intentions through inspiring, frame friendly 16″x20″ art prints. (Learn more about the collection’s story right here.) Alongside Just Keep Going is Be Brave, Be Present and Dream Bigger, from left to right:
But let’s talk about what’s in it for you. We’ve teamed up with Jess to treat one lucky reader to their own grey and gold Just Keep Going print, our personal favorite with an encouraging message. We’re so lucky to call Jess a friend, and as she’s reminded us (both personally and through her written words), when you get knocked down, get back up. Dust yourself off, and just keep going.
- Up for grabs: One lucky winner will receive a 16″x20″ Just Keep Going print from the Jess LC Wells collection.
- To enter: Simply comment on this post and let us know, what’s your motto? You know, your daily mantra – those words you (strive to) live by? Maybe you firmly believe that when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. Or maybe, you simply believe in the power of clean skivvies (like mom always said).
- For additional entries: Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter, then come back and leave a comment letting us know. (One additional comment for each method – up to 2 extra entries!)
- Giveaway ends: Tuesday, May 8th, 6pm EST
- Shipping restrictions: Anywhere in the world
The lucky dog winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Wednesday, May 9th. Good luck and happy entering!
Stock print images courtesy of Jess LC.