It’s my favorite category – gifts for the home! Whether you’re looking for something special for the homebody in your life, a housewarming idea or a little something to make your own home your favorite place to be, I’ve got you covered.
Gifts for the Home
- A pair of bookends that double as planters ($98+), because it’s just the ‘Thing’ for the sweetest shelfie. Psst: this item is handcrafted and supports local economies while helping artisan groups scale their business.
- The prettiest storage bowls in a range of colors ($13+), so that they smile every time they open their fridge.
- A houseplant duo ($110) that ships right to their door, reminding them of your friendship every time they pull out the watering can.
- A cookbook of unique salads ($24) full of mouth-watering, frame-worthy imagery. Because they’re a food snob and they know it.
- This adorable puzzle ($54), too cute to put back in the box. Luckily, it comes with a tube of glue so they can display their handiwork in their next gallery wall.
- Our favorite coffee maker ($329) that makes the perfect cup every single time. Merlot is gorgeous, but it’s available in endless color and metal finishes!
- The Always Pan ($145) that’s on their wish list (mine, too!), because they’d never spring for it on their own.
- Please Wash Your Hands ($34), please.
- The cult favorite Stendig calendar ($60) for the new year, because we’re all counting down the days for 2020 to be behind us.
- This digital meat thermometer ($13), because no one can roast a chicken like they can. (Seriously, what’s their secret?)
- A Tushy ($119) Spa, for taking care of business and saving the trees. Their bathroom is already a spa retreat, so let’s take it one step further.
- A set of 8 stainless steel straws ($28), because they care about the planet, and sipping has never looked so stylish.
- This minimalist family portrait ($25) that not only supports a Black-owned business, but you can print the download at your favorite local print shop, too!
- There is no better addition to their mudroom than the fan favorite recycled Waterhog doormat ($40). We have one by every door!
- The purrrfect coffee table book ($30), because a home is not a home without a furry friend.
- Take my word, the simple joy of upgrading to a pair (or trio!) of amber glass soap pumps ($26+) is real. Instant upgrade.
- Scott’s favorite 20v circular saw ($109), that’ll give your DIY-loving friend the boost to keep creating.
See all of our gift guides here, or check out these 2019 guides for more ideas: